Program Description of Media
Students will learn 5 basic components as part of the class:
1) Photography for the newspaper and yearbook
2) Feature writing for the Citizen Herald
3) Caption writing for the newspaper and yearbook
4) Layout and design for the yearbook using an online design program
5) Working with business advertising; promoting yearbook sales
Students will learn to meet deadlines for both the newspaper and yearbook publications.
This class requires that students get out of their comfort zones to interview any student or faculty member.
Students must capture the happenings going on during school and at the extra-curricular activities in order to create a yearbook that encompasses the year at school.
Students are asked to have their own SD card for the camera. It’s also helpful for students to bring their own cameras if they are able.
Order a Yearbook Click Here
Submit Senior Pictures
Submit Senior Yearbook Ad (for parents of Seniors)